WHAT IS VALUES TEAM BUILDING©
The program begins with a self-assessment of the team’s current status based on four key team building stages. The program then progresses to the realization that the key to becoming a great team is open communication. Open Communication starts by building relationships inside the practice or organization. This takes trust, and that starts with team members valuing each other. The program not only provides a process for setting team goals, but also helps people understand why teams don't achieve their goals. Participants explore what holds them back. This is a self-discovery process that lets participants assess their personal strengths and build upon them. At the same time, they build self esteem and confidence, while contributing to a higher team goal.
Participants become self-aware of their perspective and how their values play a role in the team goals that they set and achieve. They learn how to stretch themselves from the paradigm they have built for themselves, to get out of their comfort zone and into the area that they have always had the potential to achieve, but never the courage or know-how to pursue.
Key program components include:
- Specific coaching on individual, as well as team or organization goals
- Self-evaluations that provide direction for improvement
- Training that increases retention of successful team members
WHAT SETS THE VALUES TEAM BUILDING© PROGRAM APART?Team Building builds trust by building relationships that are reciprocating and mutually beneficial; not one sided or manipulative. The program also teaches coaches and leaders how to inspire through affirmation. This starts with a unique communication process called "Communicating with VALUES."
WHAT PARTICIPANTS LEARN
In addition to the VALUES Team Building
model and DISC Communication model, all participants learn:
- How to communicate roles and responsibilities while holding others accountable
- How to set, track, and follow through on plans to achieve team goals
- How to self discover what holds the team back from achieving their goals
- How to better serve their internal customers or team members
- How their personal goals and perspective impacts their team goals
What others are saying:
- “This is the best training I have been to in 17 years in the Dental Industry!”
- “I am using what I learned professionally, but I am seeing even greater results in my personal life!”
- “Fantastic seminar! Really made me think how I treat my team mates in the practice.”